- The 7th Annual Motorcycle Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta will be Sat., July 8th.
- Participants should meet at one of the 5 starting locations by the specified time.
- Gas tanks must be full before leaving starting locations.
- All 5 starting locations will meet at R.R. Charlebois (I-89 exit 17 and take Rt. 7 north) – kick stands up at 11:00 am for an escorted ride to Camp Ta-Kum-Ta in South Hero.
- The ride is followed by a BBQ, door prizes, 50/50 raffle, and raffle drawing!
Registration A: $40 per rider, $60 for rider and passenger
Registration B: “ALL INCLUSIVE”
$135 per rider, $155 for rider/passenger includes registration & one raffle ticket
North Central VT Route
9:00am Lamoille Valley Ford, Hardwick (Registration: 8:00 -9:00am)
Chittenden County Routes
9:30am Green Mountain Harley, Essex (Registration: 8:00 -9:00am)
9:30am Roadside Motorsports, Williston (Registration: 8:00 -9:00am)
South East VT Route
9:00am Wilkins Harley Davidson, So. Barre (Registration: 8:00 -9:00am)
New York Route
9:00am Lake City Choppers, Plattsburgh (Registration: 8:00 -9:00am)
Lindsay Longe at Lindsay@takumta.org or call 802-372-5863 for information
Buy Your Raffle Ticket TODAY!
Again this year, you (and your friends) have a chance to win one of 3 great raffle prizes – a new Harley (Thanks to the support of Wilkins Harley Davidson), a John Deere Gator (Thanks to the support of Harvest Equipment), or $5,000 CASH!
Buy your tickets on the website or give us a call in the office – 802.372.5863.