Date: Saturday, September 08, 2012 • Time: Various starting times across VT & NH
REGISTER TODAY at: http://Camptakumtamotorcycleride.kintera.org/
Join us for the 2nd Annual Motorcycle Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta is a charity ride on September 8, 2012.
There will be starting points across Vermont & New Hampshire to accommodate all riders. The Motorcycle Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta is in support of Vermont’s Camp for kids who have or had cancer. Come out and enjoy a ride through beautiful Vermont and what better time than during the fall.
As you set your Ride for Camp Ta-Kum-Ta fundraising goal, keep in mind how Camp uses the money you raise: Camp Ta-Kum-Ta provides a safe, loving place where children from Vermont and New York who have, or have had cancer can play, swim, share, and heal. In short, Camp T-K-T is where kids go to reclaim a childhood robbed by cancer. Until There’s a Cure…There’s a Camp!
• Each Rider must donate a minimum of $50.00 for the rider or $75.00 for the rider and passenger (The minimum amounts only cover the cost of the event).
• Each Rider is asked to raise money by asking family, friends or businesses to pledge for your ride
• Participants should meet at one of the TEN starting points in Vermont and New Hampshire to register and/or check in.
• All Ten starting points will meet at R.R. Charlebois (exit 17 and take route 7 north). Kick Stands are up at 11 AM.
• The ride will be followed by a barbecue lunch, door prizes, a 50/50 raffle and DRAWING FOR THE CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE (Tickets are $100.00 each)
• Awards will be given for the most money raised by an individual and team. Last year’s top fundraiser raised over $2,000.
After all rides meet at R.R. Charlebois in Milton, KICK STANDS UP AT 11:00AM for an ESCORTED ride to CAMP TA-KUM-TA
Southern VT Route:
8:30am Dan Turco & Sons, Rutland
Chittenden County Routes:
9:45am Franks Motor Cycle Sales and Service, Essex Ctr.
10:00am Land Air, Essex
10:00am Green Mountain Harley, Essex
10:00am Roadside Motorsports, Williston
South East VT Routes:
8:30am Granite State Harley Davidson, Lebanon, NH (Registration 7:30-8:30)
9:00am Wilkins Harley Davidson, South Barre
9:15am Ted’s Hogs, Waterbury
Northeast Kingdom Routes:
7:30am Walt”s Sales and Service, Derby
9:30am Stone Grill, Morrisville
Wade Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-272-8531
Hattie Johnson at email@example.com or call 802-372-5863
All Proceeds benefit: Camp Ta-Kum-Ta